MOHMinistry Of Health
MOH examination is the ministry of health examination in the UAE. All the medical professionals who seek to work in UAE must appear for MOH examination and get qualified for work in UAE. All medical professionals looking for a career in the UAE and Oman are required to appear in a qualifying examination conducted by the Ministry of Health (MOH), govt. of UAE. The MOH certifies the successful candidates to work in five emirates in the UAE (barring Dubai and Abu Dhabi) and Oman. Dubai and Abu Dhabi have their own licensing authorities- the DHA and HAAD respectively. Medical Profession Licensing Department of the MOH is responsible for implementing the policies concerning licensing and recognition of the professional status of those specializing in healthcare and of consultants to the ministry. All these professionals have to appear for and clear the examination conducted by MOH to get their license or status recognition.
There is no particular syllabus advised for the exam, each professionals have to prepare depends on their speciality, the exam consists of written exam, Practical and Viva. You will get a multiple choice in the written exam. Successful passing of written exam leads to practical and viva and a specialist candidate must pass the viva to qualify for the practical exam.
Re-sitting the MOH test
A candidate can only re-sit the exam twice. If a candidate does not pass in three attempts, he will be disqualified for any post in the Ministry or private. clinics and exempted even the MOH nonqualified candidates are working in clinics where usually the salary is law).
MOH License Exam Requirements
- Must be graduates from National and/ or International recognized Nursing college/University.
- For graduates from the UAE universities, the program and university must be accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- MOH Exam for Nurses.
- Qualifications acquired through honorary nature, correspondence or distance learning are not counted towards the PQR requirements.
- All non-UAE national graduate nurses from UAE universities are required to successfully complete 6 months internship post- graduation.
- UAE National nurses are exempted from the experience and internship requirements for the basic entry level.
- Applicants must hold a valid License/ Registration to practice in their home country and/or country of last employment (where applicable).
- Assistant Nurses and Assistant Midwives cannot work independently and shall work under a registered nurse or midwife.
- All Nurses must hold a minimum of current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification or others according to scope of practice.
Every year, hundreds of young, dynamic men and women step into nursing colleges across the nation with a dream; A dream, to serve the sick, to help the helpless
Office A/1, Nootan Nagar CHS,
Near Veena beena,
Mumbai - 400050
Contact 1: +91 96199 50062
Contact 2: +91 961986 5476
email: [email protected]
Shop no: 56, Ground Floor,
Sasoon Road, Pune
Contact: +91 96199 50062
Contact: +91 961986 5476
email: [email protected]